Thrive Leads fail with new update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Thrive Leads fail with new update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Since new update, the plugin thrive leads fail, When I create new lead group and create new form after seconds the page are blank. Attached images from process.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Credentials: Web: http://mundoentrenamiento.com/formacion/wp-admin USER: supportwebinar Pass: vibe_2015 Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please consult with Thrive Leads on this. I checked your site and there is no error which is connected to the theme or plugins. http://prntscr.com/9yhtyp  
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Sorry but there is an error on the console, look at the picture that i attached, a problem with a file. If you change the template plugin works well. so that the error will appear you must edit a form thrive leads
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    There is also a Google fonts section in Thrive plugin try adding a sample google font and check if the error is gone. You might want to contact Thrive developers to get a better insight on this issue, our knowledge about thirve plugins is limited.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Excuse me again, the javascript file that gives an error is -> rangy-core.js...look at the previous picture I tried to use another template in the same wordpress and if successful the plugin. There must be something ... Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Unfortunately, you're not understanding the issue. There is no file "rangy-core.js"  in WPLMS or its plugins, so the issue does not belong to us. Besides the errors appear in red and the screenshot suggests it is a warning, so the site should function as it should. The only error in the screenshot is that of Google fonts which is coming from Thrive google fonts. Like I said, you need to consult thrive developers on this and they'll be able to help you because it is their file/functionality which seems to be causing the error in a page created and maintained by them, we do not have any knowledge of how their code works so we can not help you on this.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Ok thanks, sorry!!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Thrive Leads fail with new update’ is closed to new replies.