timeline issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues timeline issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi, I've an issue with my course timeline. When I open section #2 and click on a lesson, the section accordion closes ( of section #2) and section #1 accordion is still opened. My lesson opens, it's not the problem. And it's the same thing with all the section. My plugins are updated to lastest version. I've two wplms sites. The other site work fine (Plugins of my other site aren't updated): - course-module : 1993 - custom types : 1992 - shortcodes : 1991 - dashboard : 1991 - front end: 1995 I give you my credentials in a private message if you need to take a look. Thanks a lot, Fred.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    http://test.monpermisvoiture.com My credentials : ID : vibe pass : vibetheme It's a clone of my live website. You can make everything you want.
    sandy
    Sorry but we are unable to login with the credentials. Can you please check again and also please share a screenshot where exactly are you facing this issue.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Sorry, I forgot a "s". ID : vibe Pass : vibethemes
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Here's a short video : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/col32sh44R If you click on the first lesson on each chapter, the timeline works fine, but if you click on the second, third, fourth... it doesn't work any more.  
    sandy
    Can you please try deactivating all the third party plugins(except WPLMS/Vibe plugins) and check if this helps.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    I just tested it. Nothing. The issue is still here. PS : I don't understand, I can deactivate all plugins except Buddypress. It don't want to deactivate. Thanks for your help. It's not a good experience for my users. Have a nice day, Fred.
    sandy
    Thanks for letting us know. It is a bug in non ajax in course unit load. If you uncheck this setting : http://prntscr.com/9hl98s It might help a bit, but there is one minor issue with this setting (ajax load) as well that would be fixed in coming update. p.s: We are still trying to find a fix for non ajax course unit load.  
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Ok, my test results : 1) With ajax enabled in unit : timeline section close when I click on an unit. Section #1 is always opened. 2) With ajax disabled in unit : I open section #1 and click on an unit> section #1 remain open. - Then if I open section #2 and click on an unit> sections #1 and #2 remain open. - And then if I open section #3 and click on an unit> sections #1 #2 and #3 remain open. Timeline doesn't close.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note for the unit unfolding to work properly please enable the unit locking -> mark previous unit complete from wplms -> course manager . If user access the units randomly then the unit unfolding starts acting strange . Please check the unit unfolding with ajax enabled and unit locking -> mark previous unit complete after reseting the course for the user .  
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi LMS' jedi masters, this is really key for customer experience. Being able to use the timeline and go back and forth between units is a must have.. otherwise users get frustrated: they are not "allowed" to go to a unit of their choice?! Why? About your current suggestion: If they are interested on the last units of a long 50+ units course (the reason why we use the accordion mode), it is inconceivable to ask them to "mark unit as complete" then click on "next chapter" 50 times... We lost customers because of that non-flexible inexplicable environment. It is a real disappointment for me to find a so bad timeline function on a such amazing and super-charged lms theme? It is not a WPLMS-grade design :-) What happened here :-?! Please work your magic guys, I love your theme and keep being astonished by all the work you are doing, the updates, your concern about our needs, etc. Can you please tell me if you will try to fix this soon? I need to know to decide if I can keep using wplms. THANK YOU!!!
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Ok so by enabling ajax in the settings, I have the timeline working as expected.. So ignore my previous message and god bless WPLMS hee hee, :-)
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘timeline issue’ is closed to new replies.