Tincan Endpoint HELP

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Tincan Endpoint HELP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Junaid
    Participant
    Morning Everyone. I have a question and am after some advice or help. We have the latest WPLMS running and got Tincan working for a Scorm course. In the previous version of WPLMS, we hired a developer to code a specific action so that when clients upload their tincan scorm courses it would auto insert the endpoint for the course into wplms. Since the new release, this no longer works and we need to find out how to get the Endpoint to auto insert when a course is uploaded through the WPLMS interface. Can anyone help or suggest what to do?. we have the previous version which is working and live but want to upgrade to the latest release but after upgrading it does not work anymore..... Many thanks in advance Junaid
    maximus
    Hello Junaid Currently adding the endpoint is not available as there is no provision for that. You need to contact your developer again for this.
    Junaid
    Participant
    Afternoon, The reason the post was put up, is to see if any other wplms user is facing the same issue and to see what they have done to overcome the issue? The developer is no longer available, so we decided to post on the group for WPLMS users and see how everyone else overcomes this obstacle?   Regards Junaid
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I do understand you problem but there is not provision other than editing the core files itself . But this will again lost on update .So we need to change the code a bit to add provision to change the iframe url link from outside for articulate contents . Please wait for the update we will have it covered.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    There are no changes in the new released related to the end point, so I suspect that it is permalinks issue because the endpoint can be overwritten by a page with similar name. So, check if you accidentally created a page which has the slug "statements" and also try re-saving permalinks and see if it works again. If above does not work : For any interim fix I need the package that you're uploading. Or a sample package so that I can tell you what fix you need to do. Also share the software you're using to edit it.
    Junaid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok two things : can you share the script which was developed by the developer ? Also, need a sample tincan package to test and make changes in wplms if required and to get a better understanding of where things are not working.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Tincan Endpoint HELP’ is closed to new replies.