Tips for CRM integration?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Tips for CRM integration?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ProCoreMessaging
    Spectator
    Hello, We're beginning to look into integrating WPLMS with our CRM (Salesforce), specifically to create a record in the CRM when a new user is added to WPLMS and when a user completes a course. Do you have any pointers for the best approach to take for something like this, or know of examples of anyone else who has tried with their CRM? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Yes this is possible in WPLMS, there are hooks present in WPLMS which can be used to make the API call to salesforce. We'll help you with it, let me know what information you need.
    ProCoreMessaging
    Spectator
    Great, thank you! Right now our business goal is just to run API calls when the following things happen:
    1. A user is registered on the LMS
    2. A user completes a course on the LMS
    If you can point me in the right direction for how to hook into those LMS events, that should give me a good starting point. Any additional related info or thoughts you might have would also be appreciated! Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Have you hired a developer for the integration, if yes then we can help the developer with understanding wplms part. Like when a user submits a course the 'wplms_submit_course' hook is triggered, and you can you use this hook to add custom information.  
    ProCoreMessaging
    Spectator
    I am the developer. Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Ok, let me know if you want to know any other information.
    ProCoreMessaging
    Spectator
    Thanks. Are there specific hooks for when a user is registered on the LMS and when they complete a course (pass go through all units, pass all quizzes, etc.) and are awarded the badge / certification? And do you have any documentation or examples I could look at for using these? Appreciate your help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Tips for CRM integration?’ is closed to new replies.