Too many redirects

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Too many redirects

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    educat
    Participant
    Hi, we were deactivating some of Buddypress Components in order to boost the speed on our site and noticed that, when the Groups component is deactivated, the courses can no longer be acessed and a message appears, stating that it did not load because of too many redirects. See wich components are active: http://prntscr.com/d8i7fx We are not facing problems with it as of now, since we quickly reactivated that feature, but we'd like to know why this happens, as to avoid problems in the future.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure the group is not connected to the course and after disabling the groups component please re-save the permalinks, it will work fine.
    educat
    Participant
    We don't have any groups at all. I just deactivated the Group component from BuddyPress Settings and then I couldn't reach any course, even after resaving the permalinks. Why this happens?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please clarify if the issue is coming with all the courses or a particular course. Also share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website as its not replicable at our test setup. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    educat
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I just checked your site and found out this to be an issue. This only appears when your course permalinks settings are set to course directory and groups component is deactivated . We are working on it .thanks for reporting this issue to us . track :  https://trello.com/c/hwFUbqLK
    educat
    Participant
    Alright, thanks for your support. I'll pay more attention to this
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Too many redirects’ is closed to new replies.