Too many redirects – Can't open courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Too many redirects – Can't open courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I am getting the error message too many redirects occurred trying to open ... This might occur if you open a page that is redited to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page. My students can no longer start their courses or continue their courses. When my site support people disabled wplms they see a PHP error and that the error is related to wplms. I did update woocommerce today. I can get to courses and units through the dashboard but if I view the course I get the error clicking on edit, continue, start course.  Admin does work.
    logan
    Hello, i have fixed the issue and tested it is working flawlessly. please check and revert back.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Thanks
    logan

Dear,

for all my efforts, i hope you wouldn't mind writing a detailed review about your experience with WPLMS and our customer support.

Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic. best regards friend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Too many redirects – Can't open courses’ is closed to new replies.