Top and header sticky?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Top and header sticky?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    emism
    Spectator
    Is there any header type that allows to have top and header menus "sticky"? If not, is there any custom CSS to transform one of the header types in order to achieve this? Thank you
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Goto wplms >>>header and from here make top header fix to scrool Refer: https://prnt.sc/spslo6 Thanks,
    emism
    Spectator
    Sorry, but maybe I haven't explain myself... I know that exists this option, but only works with certain type of header, and only fixs the top area, not the header....as I said in my previous message, I want both elements to be sticky (fixed). I have two menus, one in top menu area and other in main menu, I want both of them to be sticky. Any combination of header style and options that allow this?
    Diana
    Participant
    I am really sorry dear user but it is not possible to have both the headers fixed
    emism
    Spectator
    ...neither with custom CSS, really...?? Just for possible people wanting to do the same, I will post my "solution".... Finally, with some time invested,  I found out that with header style "Default" and this custom CSS: header { position:fixed!important; } I achieve this goal... Any bad consequences of my solution that could I missed? Thank you
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay, so now there is no issue relate with this topic, Can i closed this one Thanks,
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Top and header sticky?’ is closed to new replies.