Top nav bar not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Top nav bar not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andres
    Participant
    Hi, the top nav bar of my web site is not showing anymore after updating to 2.0.8 (using WPMLS Modern). It shows using WMLS. I have tried to tick and untick in the Customizr interface - but doesn't work. Going back and forth between WMLS and WMLS Modern doesn't make a difference. Can you help? Andres
    Andres
    Participant
    The screenshot with the layout and the address of the site was not included - file exceeded allowed size. Here is it again, resized. Andres
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please choose the default option in the wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> header . refer : http://prntscr.com/ap7my8
    Andres
    Participant
    Hi Alex, the default option is already selected :-( , see attachment. I've tried to debug this with the inspector in Chrome for a very very long while, but without success. The layer seems to be there in the code, but it is not displayed in the page. Andres
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that in modern theme it is recommended that you choose the " Fix Top Header on Scroll " -> " Fixed on scroll " option form wp-admin -> wplms -> header . Please try setting the above settings and then add the given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .home header+section {     margin-top: -10px;   }
    Andres
    Participant
    Hi Alex, fixing the top header on scroll has wide implications on the layout - see attachment. It's not feasible as I would have to redesign all the featured images of the web site. It was working without fixing the top header in 1.9.9. Andres
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the 2.0 was a major update of wplms and there has been a lot changes regarding styling . Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css  and check if the header is working now or not : body .pusher #headertop{ position:relative;   }
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Top nav bar not showing’ is closed to new replies.