Topic: server 500 error during installation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Topic: server 500 error during installation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Participant
    <span style="font-family: Georgia, serif; line-height: 18pt;">Hi! I am Joey whom bought WPLMS from Envato Market last month. I met some problems during my installation process for the product. After I installed and activated all required plugins and recommended plugins, ‘Server 500 error’ showed up both on the Admin Dashboard and my own website. I tried to solve this problem based on the process in the forum by editing wp-config.php, .htaccess and php.ini, but it didn’t help at all. Also I tried different version of Wordpress and updated the WPLMS, but the problem is still there.</span>   <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: 18pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-family: Georgia, serif;">After that, I doubted that the problem was caused by the incompatibility between plugins and the theme or Wordpress. So I deleted each plugins to test it. The result shows that if there is any of these three plugins installed, buddydrive, wplms assignment or vibe custom types, the ‘server 500 error’ would show up. But if I don’t install those plugins, the WPLMS won’t work normally. So I need your support to help me to solve this problem and make the WPLMS work.</span></p>   <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: 18pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-family: Georgia, serif;">Additionally, I find out that all themes in the Child Themes can’t work at all. When I tried to install them to my server and activated them, my website showed blank page. Can you please help me to install those themes and make them work successfully? I really want to make my website shows the same effect like the demo in the modern theme. </span></p>   <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: 18pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-family: Georgia, serif;">My website:<span class="apple-converted-space"> </span>www.darenhelp.com. </span><span style="font-family: Georgia, serif; line-height: 1.5;">And I can provide any information about admin panel and ftp on your request.</span></p>   <p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; line-height: 18.0pt;"></p>   <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: 18pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-family: Georgia, serif;">My company is an international education company and this website is very important for our operation. Can you please help me solve those problems as soon as possible? Thank you! If you need any additional information, please contact me!</span></p>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Dublicate topic. So closing the topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Topic: server 500 error during installation’ is closed to new replies.