TouchPoint Email does not sent – Mandrill

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues TouchPoint Email does not sent – Mandrill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    skillomo
    Participant
    I'm using Mandrill and set the touchpoint such us for :
    • Start course
    • Course Submit
    • Etc
    The emails that was sent to user are :
    • Activation Link
    • Forgot Password
    The email that was sent to admin :
    • New user Registration
    • User start Course
    And no email was sent to the instructure. I check this link https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/touch-points-emails-messages-notifications/ but still not works. Email page in WPLMS setting was setup My Questions is How exactly to enable touchpoint to user and instructure? do i miss something here?  
    skillomo
    Participant
    Now it is weird. Instructure got the touchpoint email but not students. And i was not change any setting.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep we know that the start course emails are not sent form wplms . this is an issue as of now . We need to check all the touch points carefully . some touchpoints are not working for students and we have to check this and we will fix this in the upcoming updates . You can check the subscribe course emails  . I guess these are working fine . I repeat we still need more use cases to check this and this will take some time and we will be fixing these in the upcoming updates of wplms and vibe course module plugin .
    zhfahan77
    Spectator
    This issue is still not fixed, any update? Email is an important part of the process.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There are many use cases and its difficult to fix because in some cases it works on some system and sometimes it doesn't. We are working on this issue, and hopefully fix this in our next update.
    bradphillips921
    Spectator
    These touchpoint emails still aren't working.  How soon until they are fixed? This makes the system almost pointless for me.  Also, when I add a new user from the WP Dashboard the new user is getting the generic WP new user email and not the WPLMS email I set at LMS->settings->Emails.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    All the touch points emails are working now, this is a very old topic and all the issues mentioned here are already resolved in the updates. Please create a new topic for your issue and post further details, like which mails are not working. Please note that it is possible that the emailing issue is connected to your web server, so you need to make sure that this is not a sever related issue in which case we can't help as it is not related to the theme.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘TouchPoint Email does not sent – Mandrill’ is closed to new replies.