Tour for courses in WPLMS are not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Tour for courses in WPLMS are not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I was trying to create a demo tour for the course I've created. But Idk how to integrate them with each other and make it work. Can you please explain to me how is it done? Cause the tutorial I referred was outdated compared to all the functionalities now. This is the backend of the demo tour I created There are no such options to add them to a particular course.
    Veronica
    hi here is the tip available for tours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdIOzz1Wa8E
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello again! I would like to notify that even after the creation of a tour as you can see in the video and backend attachments as well. When I navigate to the tour page on VibeBP Menu the tour tab displays nothing. The course tour is published and its working not in the way wanted but at least the tour section on the menu should display it. What is wrong here can you explain and how to make the tours visible inside of the menu? Tour Section In VibeBP Menu
    Veronica
    hi tours will not work in menu as it is available here http://prntscr.com/26gbnfz
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Understood. But that just solves a part of the problem. What about the issue mentioned in the video? How to overcome it?
    Veronica
    hi have you added/created this tour? you have no need to create it the tours are already created you just need to use them directly
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Will installing theme I wasn't provided with any default tours. Can you help me with it as after tour creation you can see the issues that arise. Can you get me the default tour so I can use them without any further problems?
    Veronica
    hi well it should available let me check this on your site
    Veronica
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Veronica
    pardon please i just got confused i have checked on your site it seems that there is a permission issue please share Cpanel details in order to edit the file
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Veronica
    the alternative is to provide FTP details!
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Tour for courses in WPLMS are not working’ is closed to new replies.