Track Instructor Commission Payout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Track Instructor Commission Payout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi team, LMS - Settings - Commissions - Pay Commissions I select a date range. Select the checkbox for the instructor i like to pay. And then click "Mark as Paid". Now in LMS - Payouts, there is a post generated for the payout just done. Question: Where can i see how much commission an instructor earned, how much i have paid him, and how much is not paid? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is already present in the wp-admin->lms->payouts, refer: http://prntscr.com/e10rwv
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Let's take for example i have an instructor, his name is Peter. When i want to see how much commission Peter has earned, i go to LMS - Settings - Commissions - Pay Commissions, and select a date range. When i want to see how much commissions i have paid Peter, i go to LMS - Payouts, and i need to click on all payouts and find Peter's name, and manually calculate how much commissions i have paid to him. Is this correct?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes currently it works in this way only. If you want the complete report then right now its not available but we can take this as a feature request.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Track Instructor Commission Payout’ is closed to new replies.