Tracking Coupon Use

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Tracking Coupon Use

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, I wanted to know how I can track the use of individual coupons that I have given to people to use.  Is there a way of doing this? I am using coupons as a way for affiliates to market my courses, so they get a commission each time that coupon is used. Thanks Junayd
    logan
    Hi, This is not available in wplms. for this you need to contact woocommerce, because all the selling / buying is controlled by woocommerce & that is no a part of wplms. They are providing add ons to increase the functionality of woocommerce according to your need. please also have a look on this articles: https://usersinsights.com/woocommerce-filter-customers-by-coupon/ hope this helps.
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Logan, Ok, many thanks for that I will check this out Regards Junayd
    logan
    thanks for confirming. there is no direct relation of coupon and user . there is relation of coupon with user's order So he can check the order for coupon details.  
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Yes, I have seen that through the Orders page, I can find out Coupon use by viewing the actual order itself.  It is a bit time consuming, but saves money at the same time, rather then buying the User insights Plugin. Thanks Junayd
    logan
    Please confirm so that we can close tis topic.
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Logan, You can close this topic now - issue resolved Thanks Junayd
    Mk
    Great! Thanks for confirmation. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Tracking Coupon Use’ is closed to new replies.