Transfer Student Data

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Transfer Student Data

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, I am now a week into trying to update to V4. I have followed the instructions to the best of my ability but as you will have noticed hit problems at EVERY hurdle. This has concerned me that student progress is being made on the live site and this "new" version will be out of date. People are telling me in the FB page to then "push" and recreate the changes on the live site afterwards therefore keeping my database intact. I do not see this going well. As such I kindly ask ... am I able to transfer the student data to the staging site when it is ready to go live and then move the entire build over rather than updating one .. then doing ALL the changes to the other?
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello? Is this possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For this kind of scenario we have built csv import export which allows to import user progress and other data to the course : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/addingediting-bulk-users-in-a-course/
    bang
    Blocked
    Woah looks complicated.
    Veronica
    hi no this is not that much complicated just make sure that the prefix of the CSV file should be the same as your database table's prefix otherwise, it will not work
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Transfer Student Data’ is closed to new replies.