Translate cart

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate cart

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Erizo
    Spectator
    Hello, I am trying to translate WPLMS into Spanish and I can not understand the translation chain of the shopping cart. I have translated 100% Spanish WooCommerce ... but it does not show me some words (http://img110.xooimage.com/views/1/6/d/cart_no_show-51e1c76.jpg/). Could you help me solve the puzzle?   Best, Miguel  
    1. VIA FTP GO TO WP-content/themes/wplms/languages CUT vibe-xx_XX.mo and vibe-xx_XX.mo files (Where xx_XX denoted your language code). COPY these to files to wp-content/languages/theme/ 2. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->themes->wplms->edit template->click on sync and then save the update template. 3. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->themes->wplms->choose your language->click on sync and then save the po and mo file. 4. Now You will see all the strings in This po file. 5. Translate the strings and click on save. 6. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->plugins->woocommerce->edit template->click on sync and then save the update template. 7.. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->plugins->woocommerce->choose your language->click on sync and then save the po and mo file. 8. Translate the strings and click on save.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate cart’ is closed to new replies.