Translate course icon

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate course icon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shikitch
    Participant
    Hello, I need to translate everything in the course icon, including "FREE" http://prntscr.com/lol2p2 The strings are not in the course module plugin neither in the theme.. Thank you
    Mk
    The strings are coming from vibe-course-module plugin. I have checked this on my localhost. If you still face the issue then Please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here. Also Let me know  you have issues only with these strings or some other strings are also not translated?
    shikitch
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @shikitch Please check now
    shikitch
    Participant
    Thank you Diana. And can you please tell me how to translate the rest? "Course Badge", "Course Certificate", "Week, days" Also where to translate course menu? Curriculum, members, edit course? Thank you
    Mk
    These all strings are coming from vibe-course-module plugin. But as per the problem you are facing, I will suggest you some steps. Steps to Follow:
    1. Make all transnational changes in local file (Go to vibe-course-module plugin, choose file (English), click on edit and translate).
    2. After completing translation save it and then sync.
    3. After saving local file make a copy of it to global file(Go to vibe-course-module plugin, choose file (English), click on copy and then fill the details as below:
    • Choose WordPress language (Language you want to copy, English).
    • Mark global file location ( languages/plugins/vibe-.po).
    • Mark Template options (Copy target translations from "en_US").
    • Now click on Start Translating to complete your translation.
    After this if your issue still remain, please let us know, we will be happy to help you.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate course icon’ is closed to new replies.