translate PDF Certificated Builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues translate PDF Certificated Builder

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, How can I translate PDF Certificated Builder? I translated this string, save and sycn from your plugin WPLMS PDF Certificates but doesnt work
    Diana
    Participant
    @eduardovid Make sure you are translating in correct language and also please share the screenshots of those strings which are still not translated Moving the topic to correct subforum
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I need translate just Custom Fonts and PDF Certificate Builder. If you can do it for me, perfect. If you dont, please share me the code and tell me how can I do. Its very heavy to translate everything again. Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please update the .pot file from this file : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/wplms-pdf-certificates.pot
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I translated Custom Font but PDF Certificate Builder dont. I dont know why? Can you check it with your credentials?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    which strings are not translated yet can you share the screenshots of this. also i want you to know that if you want to change the dynamic data like student name, course name, course details etc then it cant be translated by the loco translator because it is already saved by the users like their name and the course related data.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Goto wplms>>footer>>google analytics code and use code given below:   <script>jQuery(document).ready(function($){$("div#certificate-builder h2:nth-child(2)").text("Jackson"); });</script>   Note: Replace  "jackson" according to you from code   Refer: https://prnt.sc/tf7ae0
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I dont know why but this code doesnt translate it to me. Please, can you check it? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok, thanks. You can close this topic
    Veronica
    thanks for confirming closing the topic
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘translate PDF Certificated Builder’ is closed to new replies.