Translate problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aprilcoco
    Spectator
    I have translated a cart page but "Apply coupon" and "Update Cart" buttons in cart do not be changed although I updated. Where should I check? Also, I want to translate "Drop your file here or Select your file" on the profile photo change tab. Using LocoTranslate I have already checked the BudyPress, Theme, Vibe Course Module and Vibe Custom Types. Buddypress is 100% translatered into my language. But if I click View Profile window. I still see Dashboard, Courses, STATS etc in English. Please advice how to change these wording. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... These texts do not come from buddypress, the courses, dashboard, stats are wplms part. Try translating the wplms theme, vibe course module plugin and wplms dashboard plugin for this.
    aprilcoco
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, I have translated wplms theme, wplms dashboard and vibe course module plugin but I still see Dashboard, Courses, STATS and Notifications in English. And they do not have wording for "Apply coupon", "Update Cart" and "Drop your file here or Select your file". Also I would like to translate "per". For example, per 7 days. I couldnot find where is "per". Thank you for your time.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Try checking these strings in the woocommerce and buddypress plugin.
    aprilcoco
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, I have translated "Apply coupon", "Update Cart"  in woocommerce plugin but I still see the words in English. Buddypress plugin has been already translated 100% in my language so I didnot change anything. And I still don't know where to see to translate "Drop your file here or Select your file" and "per". My language does not use "per" in "per 7 days". Please have a look this case once again. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I just checked it and found out that the apply coupon and update cart also comes from the wplms theme, so try translating it. The drop files here and select files these are coming from the buddypress plugin itself.  
    ernaneleo
    Participant
    Now I found it! Thanks!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate problem’ is closed to new replies.