Translate the Course Navigation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate the Course Navigation

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    @madsystems, Apologies for the delayed response here, Use this code and paste it in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > Google Analytics Code add the code with the script tag <script> $(document).ready(function() { $('[lang="fr"]').find('.single-course #ebooks'); $('.single-course #ebooks a').html('some text'); }); </script> In the above code I have translated the custom nav for french language where "#ebooks" this is the id of my custom nav This code will change the custom nav section from ebooks to some text  
    madsystems
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks. Another question how can I change the Section Slug because for some reason one section has the same slug of another, so the ID is duplicated in 2 sections.
    Diana
    Participant
    @madsystems The slug cannot be changed using javascript because your site is multilingual
    madsystems
    Spectator
    Ok, I solved that. Now I want to know if is possible to translate the All courses page title to another language like [eng] -> All courses , [esp] -> Todos los cursos. If is possible how can I change?
    logan
    Hey Madsystems, Your site is multilingual and you are using the WPML Plugin check this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/change-the-page-title-of-the-course-directory/
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate the Course Navigation’ is closed to new replies.