Translate Vibe shortcodes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate Vibe shortcodes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I've been looking at all the plugins and child template and I can't find the strings to translate the Vibes shortcodes in the text editor and a couple of other words. Here you can see an image: https://cursospilatesonline.com/traducir-shortcodes.jpg
    Diana
    Participant
    Not available in Vibe Shortcodes Plugin? These dropdown options? I am sure it is coming from there. Make sure all the strings are translated
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please update the translation pot files from this link : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/3-9-9/ Let me know if it worked, if yes, we'll release an update for the plugin.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I download your Vibe Shortcodes plugin and upload it to wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/languages/ After that, in Loco I save and sycn it but I cant see those words to translate. Please, use your credentials to check it. Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    can you please share the screenshots about the issue so that i can better guess the solution. please
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    you have the screenshot above
    Jackson
    Blocked
    please find these in wplms theme

woocommerce plugin

vibe custom type plugin

vibe course module plugin.

---

this can be done via loco translate you have to search the string and then translate it. search this in

themes and plugin one by one.

yes this can be happen with the help of loco translate plugin.

refer to this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/

you need to translate every string from all plugins and theme. translated them one by one. On every update local files will be affected so that you need to put these translated files into global folders. it will prevent string loss from the update.

here is how you can achieve this.

Note: in this, I am using my local test setup site language which is "Português do Brasil". you have to select your site language.

Always sync and save the pot file 

Note: Always copy local .Po | .Mo files into the global folder. it will prevent from translation string loss while updating theme/ plugins

1. then goto wp-admin > loco translate > theme/plugin > theme name / plugin name.
    2. Copy author file to system file.
    3. the author stands for local file and the system stands for the global file.
    4. once your done copying. from now you have to translate a string in global (system) file.

These steps should be followed for all plugins and themes in which you are making any changes.

eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, Thaks for you annswerd. what you are saying is exactly what I do but it does not work. As I have already told you, the  vibe shorcode translations do not work. I would really appreciate it if you agreed with the credentials and checked it because I am desperated.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    are they in  global file or not?? please check and let me know.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    some of them, but translation doesnt work
    Jackson
    Blocked
    this is the all translation guide i have shared. this works for everyone. i do not know why is it not working for you.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    me neither, can you check it with your credentials?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    please check your theme and plugin are up to date or not. also make sure your wordpress version is 5.3.2. if it is not then update it.   note: before updation please take site backup only then update theme and plugins
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, Everything its updated but Vibes shortcodes in the text editor are in English. Please check it.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate Vibe shortcodes’ is closed to new replies.