Translated but not working.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translated but not working.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, Again, and I don't know why, part of my website appear in english while the translation file is translated to Portuguese correctly. Where am I missing? I'm using the latest wplms version.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    You need to syncronise the pot, po and mo file with the source code by using this guide. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/#translatefive
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    I synchronized as the first steps suggest. I'm really confused about what was done. after trying to copy the .po as described it says: <span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">vibe-pt_BR.po already exists in this folder</span> Even with that error, I see two pt_BR files.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue is with the po file, your po file is not synced with the pot file present in the plugin. I also noticed your theme and plugins to be outdated, please consider it to update to latest versions. Please sync the po file with the pot file to add the missing string in your po file.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Translated but not working.’ is closed to new replies.