Translated string does not show translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translated string does not show translation

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for this we need to sync the pot file again .In update we will provide the new pot file with which this will solve .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Ok @Alex, I'll be waiting for your update with the new pot file. Also, I keep wondering if it's normal NOT to have an email that contains this string: You’ve obtained %s out of %s in Assignment: %s Check Results %s. %s Additional Remarks from Instructor %s %s %s I've asked it several times on this topic, but you haven't said anything about it. I repeat: I DO NOT have any email with this string. I don't know if it is necessary to have it or not, but it seems very strange not to have it. Please clarify this. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes this was found to be an issue we have fixed this , there is no need to edit any email template for this . But we also need to update our pot file after which the translation for this work and your issue will be resolved .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Ok, will you share the new POT file with me or do I just wait for the next update? Thanks P.S.: Please, do not close the topic.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we are around finalzing our cache first feature which allows data to cache locally with refresh feature . so this fix will also be available with that in upcoming week
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Translated string does not show translation’ is closed to new replies.