Translation bugs in assignments plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation bugs in assignments plugin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rumitru
    Participant
    Can't translate 2 strings in wplms-assignments plugin, screenshot: https://yadi.sk/i/QLrfR0Ox39ahVQ Looks like a bugs in assignmets.php file (wplms assignments plugin):
    • at line 751
    echo '<i class="icon-clock"></i> '.sprintf(_x('Submitted %s','assignment submission time','vibe'),human_time_diff($time,time()));
    • at line 682 ('wplms-assignments')
                <h3 class="heading"><?php _e('Assignment Results','wplms-assignment'); ?></h3>

rumitru
    Participant
    and one more at line 784:
                    echo '<div class="download_attachment"><i class="icon-download-3"></i> '.__('Download Attachment','vibe').'</div>';
    Missing translation string in vibe.pot file, you can add it mannually via Loco translate plugin or change to: .__('Download Attachment','wplms-assignments').
    rumitru
    Participant
    and same problem at line 771:
                echo '<h3 class="heading">'.__('My Submission','vibe').'</h3>';
    rumitru
    Participant
    and one more at line 115 (can't translate with .pot file, only plugin source change)
                <input type="number" value="" class="form_field" id="assignment_marks" placeholder="Enter marks out of '.$max_marks.'" />

Follow these steps. 1. Go to wp-admin->plugins->wplms assignments->click on edit template->click on sync and save the template. After that go to 2 .Go to wp-admin->plugins->wplms assignments->select your language->click on sync->find the string you want to translate and click on save.  
    rumitru
    Participant
    You mean "Loco translate"? Yes, i know, but it's not what i talking about, it's bug in wplms-assigments plugin. 1: <h3 class="heading"><?php _e('Assignment Results','wplms-assignment'); ?></h3> - not 'wplms-assignment', right: 'wplms-assignments', this can not be translated via Loco plugin, only source change 2: echo '<i class="icon-clock"></i> '.sprintf(_x('Submitted %s','assignment submission time','vibe'),human_time_diff($time,time())); - don't know why this string don't work. 3: <input type="number" value="" class="form_field" id="assignment_marks" placeholder="Enter marks out of '.$max_marks.'" /> - this can not be translated via Loco plugin, only source change About other my posts - yes, it's can be translated by editing templates in Loco translate.
    It is not a bug. You simply need to sync the template with the source code and then sync the po/mo files with the template. The text domain is correct in our code.
    rumitru
    Participant
    Not correct, see my last post again, please. How to translate placeholder here? It's don't have any text domain: <input id="assignment_marks" class="form_field" type="number" value="" placeholder="Enter marks out of '.$max_marks.'" /> Here is wrong text-domain: <h3 class="heading"><?php _e('Assignment Results','wplms-assignment'); ?></h3> WPLMS Assignments plugin have 'wplms-assignmentS' text-domain, NOT 'wplms-assignment'.
    We have marked this as a bug. Track this link : https://trello.com/c/LZ7gofaK
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation bugs in assignments plugin’ is closed to new replies.