Translation Issue, some strings doesn't translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation Issue, some strings doesn't translate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    deryan12
    Spectator
    Hello, I already posted a comment on envato market and I was invited to post my issue here to let you check the site. The problem is I’m trying to translate the theme and plugins with Loco Translate & Poedit, but I can’t translate some strings on every page, register page, and more. i'll try to put the files on the correct folders but nothing change. url: inglesparainmigrantes.com Thanks!
    deryan12
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Fixed it. You site language was not selected. Also the location of your translation files was not correct.  
    deryan12
    Spectator
    Hi. where i can select the translation? and what's the correct location of files?   thank you
    deryan12
    Spectator
    This string on register page doesn't translate: "Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time."
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Correct location is : wp-content/languages/themes/ for wplms theme languages files . and for all the plugins location is : wp-content/languages/plugins/  . this string is in wplms theme please edit the theme language file for this . refer this tutorial to translate it : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    deryan12
    Spectator
    But that string it's translated on loco translate. But there is no changes
    It is coming from the WPLMS theme itself.
    deryan12
    Spectator
    yes, but, how can i translate it? the .po file have that string on spanish, but nothing change on the page, stills in english
    This reply has been marked as private.
    deryan12
    Spectator
    Why you change the file?????? i have almost the 100% strings translated and now you revert that??? why? Now, others strings on the theme doesn't translate!  
    deryan12
    Spectator
    & that's doesn't work. The string translation doesn't work
    I have not reverted anything. I have simply syncronised the po file with the pot file to make sure the strings are updated with the source code.  
    deryan12
    Spectator
    ok, but nothing change, the string doesn't translate
    deryan12
    Spectator
    Look at the login pop-up. That was translated, but now it's in english. What are you doing?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation Issue, some strings doesn't translate’ is closed to new replies.