Translation of video unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation of video unit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, I'm trying to enter different video urls in video units of a course for each language, but the last one is saved for all languages. I use WPML as a translation plugin and I have made the following custom fields translatable without success: post_video vibe_post_video vibe_course_unit_content Why doesn't the url field appear in the back-end and can only be selected from the front-end? thanks
    gbac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Why doesn’t the url field appear in the back-end and can only be selected from the front-end? Well backend edit course will be removed in future please create content from front end course edit . Well its the vibe_post_video meta field for video type unit. ? The units also should be different for course in each language so that unit id should be different .
    gbac
    Participant
    Ok, but it's a shame that in the future the option to edit the contents from the backend will be removed; things like quizzes are created very quickly from the backend, but... It is also strange that the attachment units can be translated, but not the video units. I understand that it is better not to translate any type of units, but to create them independently in each language, right? Thank you and regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in future wordpress is removing all the metabox library and loading gutenberg by default for all post types .So it will be removed in future. In any update of wordpress they can remove it .
    gbac
    Participant
    I didn't know, thanks for the info.
    Veronica
    keeping this topic open so you can ask your related queries here
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation of video unit’ is closed to new replies.