Translation via Codestyling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation via Codestyling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, Can anybody tell me how to translate those min. 2000 words (theme and plugins)? I tried to translate few words via Codestyling but they do not appear translated frontend. Isn't there any faster way to translate it if this does not work? And faster? I would have translate those words for weeks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    a. Try re-scanning the files and then translate. b. Make sure you're using the Codestyling preserver plugin as well. c. Whenever you translate, make sure you generate the .mo file. .mo is the key file read by wordpress for translations.
    duy87
    Spectator
    I did a. and c.) The thing about the b. (codestyling preserver plugin is, that whenever I tap on generate .mo file, it says: CodeStyling Localization Preserver plugin could not write to: /home/duy87/public_html/kurzon.cz/wp-content/languages/themes/ (I installed the latest Codestyling preserver 1.0.6) You still did not tell me how can I translate faster than manually 2000 words?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    duy87
    Spectator
    But the preserver plugin gives me the error.. (I wrote you above) so how can that be fixed?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please create a folder named themes in your wp-content/languages folder . Also check the permission of the wp-content/languages folder .It must be 755  .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation via Codestyling’ is closed to new replies.