Translations strings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translations strings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Some strings in the "cart" are not translated and I can't find the strings in any plugins or the wplms theme...Refer that screenshot: https://img3.picload.org/image/raairwio/warenkorb__sportbachelor_campu.jpg Please telle me where I can find these strings to translate.   Best, Christian  
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    by the way: I know the strings are in woocommerce plugin but they are translated correctly into my langauge, also on my other subsites they are displayed in right language, only on the site where wplms is they appear in english.
    These are coming from the wplms theme itself not the woocommerce plugin.
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Honestly I can't find them in the wplms language file. What am I missing here??
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    I am honestly irritated now as I was looking 1.000 times for these strings but can't find them anywhere, neither on an original fresh download of wplms --> languages Could you send that translation file to me ?
    Provide me your url and wp-admin credentials. I will fix your issue. PS: Don't forget to mark your reply as private.
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Not sure if that private reply was sent successful? Please confirm if yes.
    It was not successful.
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    I am unable to send private replies from any of my browsers..: Can I send you an e-mail or something?
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    I sent you an email with the topic:   Support_ PRIVATE REPLY NOT WORKING   Thanks
    checking..
    FIXED IT. #REJOICE
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Sorry but I only see the strings in english... Can you make a screenshot or re-check if it was translated correctly please?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Translations strings’ is closed to new replies.