Translete Section and Unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translete Section and Unit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I translated Section and Unit with Loco Translate in VibeBP but in Instructor dasboard show that strings in English. Ive looking that strings also in WPLMS and BuddyPress plugins with loco but there are not there. Look: https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/crnF2hSKbp
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant

<script>
    jQuery( document ).ready(function($) {
      $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(1) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('section1');
      $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(2) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('unit1');
    });
    </script>

You have to add this jquery in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > google Analytics Code > save with these script tags And after save changes check if it is translated or not
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Doesnt work!
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Also i tried to put this code in wplms-customizer.php and neither translate Section and Unit: add_action('wp_footer','add_string_translation_code'); function add_string_translation_code(){ ?> <script> jQuery( document ).ready(function($) { $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(1) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('section1'); $('.add_curriculum_element .button.is-primary:nth-child(2) .vicon.vicon-plus').after('unit1'); }); <?php </script> }
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, Seems like an issue. Need to check
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok, waiting...
    Diana
    Participant
    Added here: https://trello.com/c/MepnF735/2716-bug-section-and-unit-string-not-translated-but-quiz-and-assignment-translation-working
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I dont know about Trello. Please, tell me, When you find a solutions, you will tell me anyway? I mean, you will notice me in this topic/Issue?
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Meanwhile, please, could you give me a solution so that Section and Unit appears in Spanish? Maybe changing those English words for their Spanish translations even if it is not a real translation. I mean, can't you change those words in the file that contains them? At the moment I don't care that if a user accesses the page in the English version, they see the words Section and Unit in Spanish. At the moment the page will be launched for the Spanish language. Once you have the definitive solution, I will fix it so that everything appears fine in English and Spanish but for now it is very important to be able to translate those words because I have to create a manual/tutorial and video tutorials with images, etc. and they cannot appear in English
    Diana
    Participant
    The Dom/ structure is created in react js and that's why you can't change the string directly in file. I always share solutions here when I have any alternative for that
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Thank you very much for your answer. As you understand, my website gives a very poor image if I cannot translate Sections and Units. My website is aimed at the Spanish market and it is very ugly and unprofessional that everything is translated and in the most important part when creating a course, Sections and Units are shown in English. I cannot understand that you, after so long with your wplms application, are not able to fix this issue, I do not understand it and I am even considering abandoning this project in which I have invested a lot of money and more than 9 months to be able to work your system in Spanish.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    The problem is that I cannot tell my client that after so long, I abandon this project because he could even report me. I am really very disappointed.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Perfect, Great!!!! Please can you tell me how did yo do it. Thanks
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Translete Section and Unit’ is closed to new replies.