Transparent Header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Transparent Header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nnjanarthanan
    Spectator
    I want to create a homepage using WPBakery page builder. I want to add a slider in that page and it should come behind header like in demo 9. But it's always shows the slider below the header even when I selected the header style to transparent. Thank you.
    logan
    Dear Friend, Please use the default homepage and edit it according to your wish. Edit its component by using wplms page builder / wp-bakery. you could modify the slider in slider revolution. *if you want to work with the another home page. design it and then share its url with us we will fix it with custom css.  If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Regards  
    nnjanarthanan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hey, please use this code into wp-admin > appearance > customize > custom css > paste. .home-page .wpb_wrapper.light {padding-top: 0 !important;} .home-page .vc_row.wpb_row.vc_row-fluid.vc_custom_1525323086478.vc_row-has-fill {display: none !important;} for other issues please share screenshot for better support. thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 & 3 fixed .
    1. where is the white border ? can you please share me some screenshot ?
    nnjanarthanan
    Spectator
    Thanks for fixing them . here: http://prntscr.com/lwacux White border is around the search box..
    Ava
    Hello Will be happy to help. But I cannot find that search box in your website so that I can look why its happening and fix. Can you please share the Url of the page that have this search box? Thank You    
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Transparent Header’ is closed to new replies.