Transparent Header Demo 8

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Transparent Header Demo 8

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #666666; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #fafafa;">How can I make a transparent Header in the Home Site but not transparent in all others? like in </span>http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/demo8/
    Kindly provide us your site url. I will give you a code for it.
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .home header, .sidemenu li.active a, .sidemenu li a:hover, .note-tabs, header #searchform input[type="text"], .boxed header:not(.transparent) .container, .reset_answer:hover { background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) !important; }
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    Unfortunately, the code does not work for my site. What could be the necessary adjustment?
    You need to use the transparent header instead.  
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. It would be great if only the header on the Home-Site turns transparent. All other sites should be normal mode (white background) like in demo8. I attached three screenshots, where you can see the issue and custom CSS, even when transparent header is activated. It would be great if we can solve this :) have a nice day, sir! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/poqan5x8eo4fncs/AAAZ3cmtR9g2RWHY9dvyXX5-a?dl=0
    Sorry but this is not possible for any other header other than transparent header.
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    yes, but how does this then work in demo8? as I see, you use app style but on the landing page it is obviously transparent...
    Use this css it will work fine. .home section.stripe {overflow:visible !important;} .home header{background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) !important;}
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok i have managed to fix that with the help of this css : .home header{position:fixed;background-color: transparent !important;}   .home header.fixed {     position: relative !important;   }
    HiSilvan
    Spectator
    Thank you. I close this thread.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Transparent Header Demo 8’ is closed to new replies.