Trying to setup demo 2 with home page & colours of default skin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Trying to setup demo 2 with home page & colours of default skin

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aarkay
    Participant
    I installed the Default skin as per the video guide but what I do not like in the default skin is the vertical tabs on the course page. So I renamed the homepage to homed1 and imported the settings of demo2 as I want the tabs in the course pages like demo 2 but rest all like default skin. After many trials I finally gave up as the more i try to get the colours & header like default skin back, the more it is spoiling & fonts are also getting changed on their own & the logo is shifting to another line in the header & can't see any option to bring it back with the menu. The social icons are getting duplicated automatically. Finally thought better call for support before I mess it up completely. Please have a look at both images to get an idea of what I am trying to achieve https://prnt.sc/gtusdm https://prnt.sc/gtusqd You can even reset the entire stuff and reimport everything as I have not yet put any material cz want to fix the layout & colours first. Help in this matter would be much appreciated Thanks  
    aarkay
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like you forgot to share username . Please share username also .
    aarkay
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    aarkay
    Participant
    That screenshot is perfect. Hope that everything will stay even when theme updates are done. And please keep the homepage same as the default skin. I am watching all your videos and hopefully, I will catch up the learning & will be able to customize rest of the stuff. Thanks for the help. Will get back if I get stuck anywhere
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sure..
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to setup demo 2 with home page & colours of default skin’ is closed to new replies.