Tutor Inbox Blank Screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Tutor Inbox Blank Screen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    I reported this yesterday but cannot find the topic so starting again. We have been using the WPLMS theme for years and we are very excited about version 4 which we are testing on staging now. We have a very interesting issue with the message inbox for tutors. If I login as an admin or a student and go to dashboard I can get to the messages page and see messages sent, create etc and all looks fine. If I login as an Instructor I have an issue. If I select messages in Dashboard the messages page loads and can be seen while the littel spinning wheel is owkring. As soon as the page is fully rendered the URL remains the same but the page just turns into a white blank page. I have checked buddypress settings and looked and tried just about everything and I cannot get this page to render and allow our tutors to deal with direct messages from students. Please help
    Veronica
    hi can you please a video so we can check and replicate the same and also please confirm the versions you are using of the theme and plugins
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    https://vimeo.com/520919992 First thing you will notice is that when signed in as with all other user roles the site tries to display the users dashboard and fails going back to the homepage. Very odd. Actually as you can see try to refresh manually and still goes to home page. Then I go to login drop down menu and successfully get to dashboard that way dead strange. Then when I try to get to message centre you get the behavour I mentioned earlier. Goes to blank white screen.
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    WPLMS Woocommerce version 1.8 WPLMS Unit Timings version 4 WPLMS VC Templates 1.0 WPLMS woocommerce memberships addon version 1.0 WPLMS PPT 1.0 WPLMS PDF Certificates 2.1 WPLMS Mycred ADDON 4.0.4 WPLMS Mailchimp 1.5 WPLMS H5p plugin version 2.1 WPLMS Grade Book version 1.1 WPLMS GA 1.0 WPLMS EDD Add-on 1.0.0 WPLMS Customizer Plugin 1.0 WPLMS Custom Learning Paths WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin 4.0 WPLMS CoAuthor Plus add-on version 4.0 WPLMS Chat version 1.3 WPLMS BigBluebutton version 1.4 WPLMS Batches 4.3.5 WPLMS Attendance version 1.5 WPLMS Applications Forms 1.1 WPLMS version 1.5.3.2 Vibe Drive version 1 VibeBP version 1.5.3.4 Vibe Zoom 1.6 Vibe KB version 1.1 Vibe Helpdesk version 1.3.1 Vibe BigBluebutton version 1.6.2 H5P Version 1.15.0 BuddyPress version 7.2.0 BuddyDrive Version 2.1.2 BP Profile Cover version 1.3 BigBlueButton version 3.0.0 beta.4 Looking at this list some plugins seems to be doubling up. If so please tell me which ones to uninstall please
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, To check this please provide your wordpress admin credentials in private reply. https://prntscr.com/10hufbv
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok here its fixed , the fix is in vibebp plugin on your site : https://prnt.sc/10lz22k
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Tutor Inbox Blank Screen’ is closed to new replies.