UAC for various admin tasks

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting UAC for various admin tasks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    a23
    Participant
    Hi, Currently, only the teacher who is added to the course has access to the admin features of the course, like checking answers. We wanted to add a user role who has access to features like checking question papers without being added as the course instructor.
    logan
    Hello, no that is not possible but you can allow multiple instructors in a course. they will have all access as original instructor has.

This is possible via Co-author plus plugin. You can refer this tutorial : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-coauthor-plus-integration/

a23
    Participant
    Anyway to not not display these additional co-authors in the frontend?
    logan
    Hello, Yes that is possible with custom css codes. once you are done with the setting up multiple instructor. share page url of the course with screenshots. i will provide a working solution.
    a23
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    a23
    Participant
    Just came across this, if it helps in filtering New filter get_coauthors for modifying coauthor data returned in get_coauthors() #646  
    logan
    Hello, this code will hide all other instructors other than real one. but hidden instructors will have  instructor access to the course. for the other setting goto wp-admin >>> wplms >>> course manager >>> admin can add/remove users. restrict instructor from here.
    a23
    Participant
    Which code? Did not get the code.
    logan
    Hello, Ohh My bad, after writing new codes & proper testing, i forgot to share the code due to workload. i hope you understand Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php  here it is. add_action('init',function (){   remove_all_filters('wplms_display_course_instructor'); });
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘UAC for various admin tasks’ is closed to new replies.