Unable to Access Instructor Dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unable to Access Instructor Dashboard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    https://thedreamersinstitute.com Accessing site as administrator is fine, but when I logon as an instructor, I am redirected to a page saying: NOT FOUND- The requested URL /members/revlyn//courseinstructor-courses was not foundon thisserver. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. I cannot get into my instructor dashboard to manage students, get messages, etc. Any idea what might be causing this? I have resolved other issues recently, so need to get this repaired ASAP. Appreciate your help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please clarify the following: 1) Have you set any login redirect for instructors ? 2) Is instructor able to access her profile ? Also share the admin credentials and instructor credentials with us  in a private reply to check the issue on your site.
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Thanks, this was resolved with updates.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Access Instructor Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.