Unable to edit pages in Elementor with a Plugin Manager activated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unable to edit pages in Elementor with a Plugin Manager activated

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    Hi, I have a WP Plugin Manager Pro activated on my site - just so I can limit the number of plugins that are loading on each page ( I have a lot of them!) When WP Plugin Manager Pro is activated, I cannot edit pages in Elementor. I am wondering why this may be the case. I don't think that WP Manager Pro affects Elementor normally, but I am wondering if WPLMS theme may play a role here. I heard that Elementor is an essential plugin with WPLMS. If I am blocking Elmentor from loading on blog posts and various pages, could this be affecting the plugin's ability to edit pages overall? Apparently, WP Manager Pro does not affect admin pages or anything that goes on in the backend. It is supposed to affect the user experience on the front-end only. I wrote to the developers of WP Manager Pro to ask them about this. They verified that there was a problem on my site (as I have described), but said that Elementor worked on their own sites, when their own plugin was active. They were not using WPLMS. So I thought I might ask you about this, in case you have some experience with Plugin-Managers in WPLMS theme. Is it possible that WPLMS would have a problem with a Plugin Manager? Thanks!
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I have added Elementor in the plugin manager again, so you should be able to see what I mean, if you try it again. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if that is the reason please contact the plugin manager and basically do not add it in plugin manager . The issue is actually not related to theme and is related to third party plugin and elenentor actually both of which we do not maintain.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to edit pages in Elementor with a Plugin Manager activated’ is closed to new replies.