unable to hide billing details in product with variationj

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce unable to hide billing details in product with variationj

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xyzmp
    Participant
    Hi In woo checkout page (extra fields are appearing)  When Product type is Variation (Product with variation) Then I am unable to hide billing details (like company name, Country, Etc..) However when the product is simple (Without variation) these fields are hidden https://ibb.co/nbLzum Pls note i have already tried following setting WPLMS => Miscellaneous <span style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 15.4px; font-weight: bold;">Remove Extra Checkout Fields = set to YES </span> Please provide solution to hide these extra fields in Variation product as well       
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for pointing this out, I have also replicated this issue on my test setup. I am marking this as a bug and will fix it soon.
    xyzmp
    Participant
    Meanwhile I have used Plugin named "Checkout" and its resolved for the time being.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘unable to hide billing details in product with variationj’ is closed to new replies.