Unable to Setup the website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unable to Setup the website

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    aswingk
    Participant
    Hi, I am facing issues while setting up the theme. Please Reset and configure the theme with demo 9. I am unable to edit the site using elementor or VC. Unable to import templates and contents.
    aswingk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hello, please share the admin credentials in private reply I will check.
    aswingk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hello, I have set up the things please check it.
    aswingk
    Participant
    Hi, I checked the pages. Still I am not able to edit the home page content or anything. What I need is I need to edit the demo contents with my own texys and images without losing the style. I need the exact visual appearance of demo9. When I click edit but it only showing the slider and some vc codes.
    Veronica
    hello, the main image and text are coming from the slider revolution so it can be changed from the revolution slider check it from here. and for the rest one, you can change it by directly using the editor. please check it from here. http://somup.com/cq6iiCesJU you have to make all the changes like this on this page or you can use visual composer but using elementor the changes can't be made. and one more thing if you want to edit the page with elementor then you can simply create a new page then import the template of the home page then you can select the things that you want to show in your page you can refer this. try the above ones and then let me know.    
    aswingk
    Participant
    Hi, Unit pages are not loading. It's only showing the loading spinner.
    logan

Hello,

i would suggest you to follow the following and check if it works??

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. if any extra codes added by you then remove it.
    4. Re-save permalinks.

deactivate everything other than wplms defaults then check if it works.

if it does not work then share the admin URL and credentials in a private reply. I will check the issue.

Note: don't forget to share a video or screenshots of the issue, so that I can identify your steps and then replicate the issue at your end.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Setup the website’ is closed to new replies.