Unable to start or finish courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Unable to start or finish courses

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kalpox
    Participant
    Hello, I'm facing two issues in my courses:
    1. Whenever I press the "start the course" button I get a blank page in Firefox and a 500 error in Chrome. If I reload the page, I get an empty status page with the "start the course" button at the bottom. If I press the button it loads the course, but this is definitely not the expected behaviour
    2. I'm unable to finish any course as a student. When I press the button at the end of the course I get a page with no content and the progress is not saved
    Thank you in advance. Regards, Pedro
    kalpox
    Participant
    This is what Nginx log says: 2018/10/11 12:05:25 [error] 769#769: *20534 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'profiletabs' in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 234 PHP message: PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'course_status' in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 243 PHP message: PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'course_status' in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 247 PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php:247
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please replace " class-api-tracker-controller.php " file in your  " wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\api " with the " class-api-tracker-controller.php " file given in this zipped file : https://bit.ly/2CCrs2y
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to start or finish courses’ is closed to new replies.