Unable to update to 3.7

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Unable to update to 3.7

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    hi i get the following error have tried multiple time... Update Failed: Download failed. Problem downloading theme and when it works it throw up the error saying expected a string at line XX
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    ajacks
    Participant
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, Isn't there a solution to this? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the details. We're checking your site. I suspect something is not right (code or plugin interference in updates) and it seems to be impacting all the updates iWordPressrdpress site. Mean while we released a video of how it should appear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEMLpLD4lc
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Diana, thanks for checking this out! I have been able to update all the WPLMS plugins dashboard, frontend, course module, etc but no luck with the theme.. i keep getting the said error... I recently change the domain - would this be an issue?
    Diana
    Participant
    @ajacks Apologies for this. Actually, the Envato API is updated and that's why the theme update is not working as like before. Please try updating the theme manually: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks have updated using the process you suggested, please close this thread. regards, ajacks
    Diana
    Participant
    @ajacks Thanks for confirming. And Apologies for the inconvenience you faced
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to update to 3.7’ is closed to new replies.