unable to upload doc in assingment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues unable to upload doc in assingment

• This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Mk.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    We are using WPLMS Assignments Version 1.9.7. While uploading assignment in the frontend , we are getting the following error on submitting the form. ERROR: File you upload must be valid file type (), and under -1MB(s)! But we are uploading the image file less than 1MB in JPG format. Can you please help us to find out where is the problem. So that we can quickly solve the issue. </div>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay that is a very old code where you are getting the error . That function is updated and no longer auto detects the assignment id . So you have to pass it wherever it is empty : http://prntscr.com/nbcta9 I hope it will help if not then please provide us your site url , admin credentials and valid ftp credentials in private reply to fix this at your end without updating the whole plugin .
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Please share admin credentials in private reply. above one is not working.
    Mk
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Its working pls check
    Mk
    Well ppk file is missing for ftp .you can send it via wetransfer or on email : [email protected] .
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay I was able to login via ftp but could not find the path to site files . Can you please share the path where your site files are ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Can you please let me know the file name that you have shown , path with file name also Do you have  assignment <span style="background-color: #e8e8e8; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">plugin 1.9.x version that you mentioned that will work fine for us.</span>
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Can you please let me know the file name that you have shown , path with file name also Do you have  assignment </span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">plugin 1.9.x version that you mentioned that will work fine for us</span>
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Also I have given full rights to the folder still unable to upload the assignment. Can you please try doing and upload the file by your end
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘unable to upload doc in assingment’ is closed to new replies.