Unable to upload group avatar for BuddyPress group

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Unable to upload group avatar for BuddyPress group

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Unbelieva
    Spectator
    Hello I have all the settings concerning BuddyPress enabled (including ''Allow customizable avatars for groups'' under BuddyPress settings and ''Enable BuddyDrive for groups on group creation'' from under BuddyDrive settings). When I go to manage a group and want to upload an avatar or cover image, it opens the folder so I could upload something from my computer and then when I choose an image, nothing happens, it doesn't upload it or do anything, just closes itself. Any ideas of what else I could and should try?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please note that the groups is a Buddypress module .Wplms does not interfere in it specially in the upload avatar module . Can you please share your php error log(upload it somewhere online and share its link here ) . Please also try deactivating third party plugins and check this issue again ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please also check if there is group-avatars folder in your wp-content/uploads folder and its permissions is set to 755 ?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to upload group avatar for BuddyPress group’ is closed to new replies.