Unable to Upload Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unable to Upload Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tecsen
    Spectator
    As title, I can't upload the theme as the error pops out said "Oops! That page can’t be found". And this is my php setting which I adjust to the value recommended by your guide. PHP setting: https://ibb.co/mbs9R5k Please help!
    b7lanca
    Spectator
    Hi, how the teacher can join bigbluebutton as a teacher???? to join bigbluebutton is possible to join from admin, but how ever i don't want to give permission to the teacher to inter into the admin, and he can create meeting of bigbluebutton into the course when he is going to create the course, but how the teacher can join the meeting as a teacher/moderater?  to hand the things to to share to screen to manage the white board etc????????   that's why first time i asked you when you addon will be launch for video meeting? and black board ???? and you told me that time we have bigbluebutton addon and that's fine,,, now please give me the solution for that the teacher should be able to join the meeting as teacher, without intering to the WP-admin area, he should be able to join meeting from teacher admin area where he is going to create/edit the course from his profile from front end, pleasesssssssssss   thanks
    tecsen
    Spectator
    Hi, my friend. Please open your own topic instead of asking question in others' topic.
    maximus
    @tecsen To install the wplms theme please follow this one click setup video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygsyaLFZnhs Please follow this video step by step.
    maximus
    @b7lanca Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason. also share some screenshots for better and fast support.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Upload Theme’ is closed to new replies.