Unauthorized access to course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unauthorized access to course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I noticed that a new user registered on website and started course, but in Woocommerce I do not find any payment. How did it happen?
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Veronica
    ooh thanks for pointing this I haven't noticed it can you please let us know a course on which we can test this or give us permission to create a new one
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    Hi, happy to know that the website works fine. Do you can reconstruct the path done by the one that started course without authorization?
    Veronica
    well, this can happen if any instructor adds the student to the course! as I have checked the same on your site everything is working fine
    Hi, no one added this one, we do not know who is. Is a bad experience to find that someone entered in the system.
    Veronica
    hi can you please share that student's details so we can take a look bit closer
    Hi, I do not know this student. I already sent to you all I have (the notifications received by email with new student registration, and the information that the student started quiz). No course payment receipt.
    Veronica
    confirm if this is a specific case or you found another users as well who registered on site and started the course without payment?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Unauthorized access to course’ is closed to new replies.