Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    learner4life
    Participant
    Getting the following error - have updated all themes and plugins to latest. Also manually updated the theme. Still facing this problem. Because of it, the Units in Start Course are not clickable (the curriculum list doesn't expand) and can only be accessed by next button Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input bp_course_category_filter_cookie @ course.js?ver=2.2:411(anonymous function) @ course.js?ver=2.2:528i @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2ready @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2K @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2 Please help to resolve asap.
    learner4life
    Participant
    The problem is present in both mobile and desktop.
    sandy
    Clear browser cache and recheck the issue should be resolved.
    learner4life
    Participant
    Tried clearing the browser cache at least 50 times. No, that doesn't fix it. Please fix this.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I did not find any such issues in your site with the course directory .Please check video in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    learner4life
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi Alex, thanks for checking but the reason you did not find any errors this time was because of the updated theme 2.2.2. That resolved all issues related to this post. The issues were there as I shared in the screenshot. But I do SINCERELY request you to please, please release the updates only after thorough testing and not with so many glitches. Thanks again for the update. Marking as resolved.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input’ is closed to new replies.