"Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function" when adding slots from front-end

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments "Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function" when adding slots from front-end

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    shawnsglamoz
    Participant
    Hi, I installed the WPLMS Appointments addon for wplms. I enabled Course bookings by Students from the frontend editor under Components. On the same page I am trying to add appointment slots by clicking on Add Appointment Slots button but nothing happens. On checking the console for errors I found out that the error is Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function. Please help
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shawnsglamoz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    shawnsglamoz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    shawnsglamoz
    Participant
    shawnsglamoz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    shawnsglamoz
    Participant
    Thank you so much for fixing this I also wanted to know how to enable multiple seats for one slot
    shawnsglamoz
    Participant
    Also let me know how to restrict enrollment to course when appointment slot is not selected
    Diana
    Participant
    @shawnsglamoz, Seats can be selected for a particular schedule and not for a slot. There is a setting for that: Go to wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Appointments Tab > http://prntscr.com/qftuw4 The setting will be visible here: http://prntscr.com/qftv5z  
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘"Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function" when adding slots from front-end’ is closed to new replies.