Unit Attachments appearing as an image

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unit Attachments appearing as an image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gmakinana
    Participant
    Hi there, I followed the steps needed to be taken to make the attachments not to appear as an image. I want the attachment to appear as a list with the file name. 1st approach I made as advised on the other topics was
    1. Add the code on Customize/Custom CSS .single.single-unit .unitattachments {
    margin:0; }, 2) I updated the wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php with code add_post_type_support(‘unit’,’thumbnail’); And then followed the video that shows how to add the attachment using the media library   Both these options didnt work my attachments are still appearing with an image.   =Is there another 3rd party plugin I can use that is compatible with your units? I tried Pretty Files Pro and it does not work on your Units when viewd as take course. Please help  
    gmakinana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Dear user ,From these messages by you ,How can i understand the actual problem , Please share some refer for the issue ,Which code use for which issue after that i will replicate same on your website, Thanks,
    gmakinana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    To hide unit attachments from all the units : Please Go to wp_admin -> Plugins - editor -> select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php Paste the below code in the editor add_filter('wplms_unit_attachments','hide_unit_attachments',10,1); function hide_unit_attachments($flag){ return 0; }
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit Attachments appearing as an image’ is closed to new replies.