unit content is not displayed on the website

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues unit content is not displayed on the website

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    After the update the content of my units is not displayed on the site outside the courses. Also, H5P items are not displayed it posts. Access details - in the next post. Please do something.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked this out , in order to view the unit content which is not free you should enable "Global login" from wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings .
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thanks. But such advise was in the video about optimising v4: https://youtu.be/3IRNZDGBcDQ?t=124 I enabled "Global login" and it has conflict with "WP Rocket". Also without enabling "WP Rocket" H5P element still not working in the post (look the last URL in my previous post). 3 questions: 1. How to combine "Global login" and "WP Rocket"? 2. How to combine displaying of content of unins in frontend with enabled "WP Rocket"? 3. How to make visible H5P elements in the posts? (the last URL in my previous post)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes in that video we mentioned that assuming that all the work done is at the dashboard page and user will not navigate out from this page. But in your case its needed . well the content is not showing due to global login disabled . once you enable pruge cache it will work.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thanks. Whan about my 3 question in previous post? H5P elements are not visible in the posts, it is not not related to caching. It is a big problem.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. How to combine “Global login” and “WP Rocket”? : Im sorry I could not understand this . Wp rocket lazy loading scripts or rocket scripts will not work with wplms . Service worker will work with wp rocket with script minification disabled as there is no need for it with service worker which caches scripts in browser itself . for h5p content please simply enable global login disabled from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes in update we changed the unit code a bit . Well use the h5p shortcode instead of wplms_h5p to get it working . check page now its showing : https://dyskurs.net/vprava/trenazher-naholosiv/
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Hello! Now I have activated WP Rocket but H5P element are not displayed in my posts: https://dyskurs.net/vprava/trenazher-naholosiv/ How can I make H5P working with WP Rocket activated?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the errors are actually coming from the lazy loading of iframes from wp rocket which caused the issue .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘unit content is not displayed on the website’ is closed to new replies.