Unit description style and formatting

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Unit description style and formatting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello i have a problem in Unit description style and formatting in Section and subsections I want to add multi line description or menu the Unit description width bigger than the unit title also I want a collapse button like section in unit description to be able to collapsed
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Add following css to resolve this in Customizer - custom css
    .course_curriculum .unit_description{padding: 0; transform: translate(-10px) scale(.97,1); width: calc(100% - 28px)!important;}

ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello Mr.Vibe i ask you I want to add multi line description or menu also I want a collapse button like section in unit description to be able to collapsed why just reply on a small part of my problems ?
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i'm waiting here
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, i might have missed. You just have to enable the setting in the WP Admin - LMS - Settings, https://prnt.sc/wl17a3
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It was a weekend for us. I checked the issue. the toggle button is not appearing in your site . for the unit description . I think that you have overwritten the curriculum template to add the login trigger to all curriculum links for no logged in users . Can you please provide your admin creds to have a look at some of the customizations ?
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello Alex Happy Weekend to you and to all your team i will ad to you an video in the next reply to show you the problem
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok , thanks for the video we get it now. The issue is that unit descriptions were not create to have multiple lines or html its a simple text .We will need to modify this with custom code . The second issue with toggle description : well that is appearing due to sub-sections script we are using I guess . This we need to check . Both of these are coding related , we would need some time to check this up , Please provide some time , also ping back for a reminder
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Ok Alex i will waiting you Thanks
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.