Unit/ lesson lock not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Unit/ lesson lock not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    najmadden
    Participant
    Hello, Please, the function of locking unit/ lesson is not working from my side. Below will provide the details. Regards,
    najmadden
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for sharing this issue with us i will test the same on my setup as well for your setup give me the permission to add units in your available course if you want me add this on a particular course then you can provide course and unit url
    najmadden
    Participant
    Thanks, Veronica. Please, feel free to use any of the courses to add units to it.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for the video I am checking this on local will share the results here
    Veronica
    yes, you are right! thanks for pointing this I have reported this and it will be fixed in our next update http://somup.com/cYQTXPlcqR
    najmadden
    Participant
    Thanks, Veronica Please, as soon as possible as we are in trouble due to this problem.
    Veronica
    yes I have reported this and it is already fixed just need to release the update we are going to release it today probably and if any issue occurs then it can be released tomorrow once the up[date release check and confirm if it is resolved thanks😊
    najmadden
    Participant
    Thanks a lot, Veronica
    Veronica
    we are closing this one after the update if you found this issue then you can create new topic and give the reference of this we will take a look thanks
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit/ lesson lock not working’ is closed to new replies.