Unit order is wrong after completing a quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unit order is wrong after completing a quiz

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi, We have created courses and for each unit we have a quiz. We want the quizes auto evaluated. We did everything as told but now when we finish quiz for Second unit and click on next unit it goes back to the first unit.... This doesn't happen when we the first unit quiz, it goes to second unit. However on all other units it goes back to the first unit. I need urgent help about this issue. Thanks.  
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, I have done some settings and now everything working fine in this course, Check and let me know if any issue, RefeR: https://prnt.sc/svpe87 Thanks,
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi again, Thanks for the support. Can you please let me know what have you changed? If it works I need to make the same to all courses. I also have another problem. We want students to see all slides that is why we have a trigger inside the slides. We don't use the one (next quiz) at the bottom (black bar) and have hidden it. However, if someone refreshes the course page or leaves the course b4 finishing the unit and comes back the unit seems to be finished (the green check appears near the unit title on the left sidebar). Is there a way to avoid this. Thanks in advance.
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi Me again... Now the quiz type has changed and we need to show next quiz, and finish unit ect at bottom in your solution. However we don't want this because we want them finish all slides b4 starting the quiz. Is there another solution for my first topic?
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi again me.... The problem continues. It's same... When I finish the quiz of second unit it goes back to the first unit instead of 3rd.
    Diana
    Participant
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi again... As I mentioned earlier this happens after the second unit. Whe student finishes the quiz of first unit it jumps to the second unit, it is ok. However, when student finishes the quiz of the 2nd unit, it jumps back to the first unit instead of third. This also happens with the quiz of the 3rd unit. I was using react quiz earlier. But to solve this problem, Jackson from the support team has connected and disabled the react quizzes to solve the unit order problem. Yet, it didn't solve the problem and I tried to reactivate the react quiz option because we want to use it.  Now, I also have trouble with react quizzes it was working earlier however it stopped loading. Thanks in advance.   P.S. I want you to check my first inquiry here because wan you to see what we wanna achieve clearly. We use the trigger in the last slide to mark complete (Konuyu Tamamla) and next quiz (Konu Sinavina Git)... Because we don't want the student to finish the unit b4 seeing all of the slides.
    Diana
    Participant
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi again... Could not inform you but I solved it the problem last night. I cleared the connected clients from api settings and viola, it worked! Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ceycey Thanks for confirming. Closing this topic
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit order is wrong after completing a quiz’ is closed to new replies.